Make sure you're ready to apply
Some things you should know to make your application go smoothly:
- You must have a UK bank account in your own name you can make payments from and to
- You must be resident in the UK or if not, be a Crown employee serving overseas or be married to or in a civil partnership with a Crown employee
- You must not have subscribed to another Cash ISA in the same tax year
- You must not have exceeded the overall subscription limit for the year
Let’s check you’re eligible
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you a permanent UK resident, or do you have a British Forces Post Office address?