Help for existing credit card customers
Managing your credit card has never been easier, with our convenient and simple-to-use Online Banking and Mobile Banking App. If you do need to give us a call, that’s not a problem. We're here to talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from right here in the UK.
Our Mobile Banking App
Manage your money and make payments on the go with our Mobile Banking App. We have a range of features, including being able to view your pending transactions as you spend, and even set up and manage your Direct Debit payment.
Existing Credit Card customer offer
Use your Tesco Credit Card in store and at Tesco.com between 1st November and 31st December 2016 and we’ll give you 0% interest on those purchases until your March 2017 statement. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply
Ways to bank with us
Award-winning Mobile Banking App
The convenient way to stay in control of your money, on the go.
Easy-to-use Online Banking
Not registered yet? You’re only a few simple steps away.
Friendly UK-based customer service
Our customer service teams are here to help on the phones and on social media too.
Premium Credit Card customer?
For a reminder of the rewards you and your family can take advantage of, plus helpful information on using your benefits, visit our Premium Credit Card customer page.
Collecting clubcard points
How to collect Clubcard points with your Tesco Bank Credit Card
It's simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You'll collect points on almost everything you buy.
- For the Premium Credit Card you collect 1 Clubcard point for every £1 spent (£1 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- For all our other credit cards* you earn 1 Clubcard point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £8 spent (£8 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- There are some products at Tesco you can't collect points on. Find out more about collecting points at the Tesco Clubcard website. Clubcard points also can’t be collected on Tesco Travel Money purchases
- You must have available credit
- Earn rates are subject to change
- The Clubcard scheme is administered by Tesco stores, who are responsible for fulfilling points
*Business Credit Card customers do not collect Clubcard points. Bonus Credit Card customers do not collect the extra 1 point for using the credit card.
Exchanging your Clubcard vouchers
Exchange your vouchers for an extra boost
Every three months, your Clubcard points are turned into vouchers.
You can get money off at the till using your vouchers, or boost their value by up to four times with Clubcard Boost.
There are hundreds of Clubcard Boost partners to choose from, whether you want to eat out, enjoy a fun day with the family, take advantage of travel offers or gift ideas. And with many of them you can get up to four times the value of your original voucher - that's £10 in Boost tokens for £2.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers.
Refer a friend for 1,000 extra Clubcard points
It's easy to earn 1,000 extra Clubcard points
If you like your Clubcard Credit Card, why not recommend it to friends and family members? To say "thank you", you and your friend will collect 1,000 bonus Clubcard points when they're accepted for a Clubcard Credit Card.
How to claim points
Claiming points is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Download the Recommend a Friend form below, and complete your details in part 1.
- Recommend a Friend form pdf, 115kb
- Give the form to any relative or friend planning to take out a Clubcard Credit Card. They can apply online, or over the phone.
- Once the account is opened, they should complete part 2 of the form and return within 2 months of account opening to: Recommend a Friend offer, Tesco Bank, Freepost SC06327, Dundee, DD2 3UZ. No stamp is needed.
- You'll both get 1000 Clubcard points.
The offer is only available for new accounts. The Clubcard Credit Card is available to over 18, UK residents only, subject to status.
OFFER TERMS, CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Applies to existing Tesco Bank credit card customers as at 30 September 2016. Excludes customers with an existing introductory 0% interest offer that expires between November 2016 and March 2017 and introductory 0% interest purchase offers expiring after March 2017. Also excludes Business card and Republic of Ireland customers.
Excludes purchases at Tesco Opticians, Tesco Mobile, Tesco Photo Labs, Tesco Travel Money, Tesco Bank (including Insurance), Costa at Tesco, Esso Petrol Filling Stations, Tesco staff canteen and all purchases made outside the UK.
Any purchases and balances outside the offer period will be charged at your standard interest rate.
The offer period expires on the statement date as detailed in the offer, after which any remaining balance(s) will revert to the relevant interest rates, as stated in the 'Summary of Balances' section of your statement. Your statement date is the date your statement was produced, not your payment due date.
The offers are personal to you and are not transferable. You do not need a promotional code to take up this offer. You must continue to comply with the terms and conditions of your credit card at all times during this offer period.
Contact us – we’re here to help
Our UK teams are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Yes, even Christmas day.