- FREE Click & Collect service - order travel money online and collect from over 200 in-store bureaux de change
- FREE home delivery when you spend £500 or more online
- Next day home delivery on all currencies when you order before 2pm, Mon-Thurs
- Over 200 in-store travel money bureaux open 7 days a week and most are open late on weekdays
- We'll buy back all of the currencies we sell in store in most banknote values
- Wide range of currencies available - buy Euros, US Dollars and many more
Three easy ways to get your travel money
Please note that exchange rates may vary depending on if you buy online or in store.
Click & Collect
Order your currency online, then collect it from your chosen in-store bureau de change.
Order online and we'll deliver your travel money to your door. Spend £500 or more and delivery is free.
Buy in store
Just pop in to a Tesco store with a travel money bureau to buy your currency. We stock a wide range of currencies, open 7 days a week (most are open late on weekdays), and parking at Tesco stores is free and easy.
Tesco Travel Money ordered online or by telephone is provided by Travelex Currency Services Limited. Registered no. 03797356. Registered office: 65 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TD. Tesco Travel Money ordered in store is provided by Travelex Agency Services Limited. Registered no. 04621879. Registered office: 65 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TD.
All American Express Travellers Cheques are issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., a New York corporation. For any information please contact: American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with number 1833139.