Hints & Tips
Clubcard customers paid £180 or less
50% of new customers with a Clubcard paid £180 or less when they bought combined buildings and contents.
Based on new policies sold and accepted between 15 May 2013 and 17 July 2013. The premium you pay will depend on your circumstances and the amount of cover you choose.
Tesco Bank Home Insurance is arranged and administered by Tesco Bank and is underwritten by a select range of insurers.
A guaranteed Clubcard discount, plus…
- Unlimited buildings cover if you need to rebuild your home
- £75,000 contents cover as standard; if you need more, you can increase it up to £100,000
- Valuable items in the home covered as standard; the exact amount depends on your policy limits
- UK-based claims and emergency helplines - both open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- One year guarantee on home repairs carried out by insurer-appointed builders
- 5-star-rated by Defaqto
- Tailor your cover by adding optional extras, e.g. cover away from the home
If you'd like to extend your cover with optional extras or higher limits, you'll simply pay an additional premium.
The Clubcard discount doesn't apply to Home Emergency cover and Family Legal Guard.
Monetary levels, excesses and exclusions apply. For full details of cover and exclusions please read the policy documents.More
Need a little more from your Tesco Bank Home Insurance?
Just choose the optional extras that are right for you - and only pay for the additional cover you need.
- Extended accidental damage cover, extra protection from unexpected accidents in your home.
- Cover away from home, protect your belongings when they're away from your home
- Bicycle cover, protect your bicycles while you're away from home
- Home Emergency cover, 24 hour cover for a range of emergency situations
- Family Legal Guard, legal expense insurance and access to a legal helpline
Monetary levels, excesses and exclusions apply. For full details of cover and exclusions please read the policy documents.
Home Emergency is provided by Interpartner Assistance SA and claims are handled by HomeServe Membership Ltd.
Family Legal Guard is underwritten by Ageas Insurance Limited.
Guaranteed discount for all Clubcard customers
We're always working hard to give our Clubcard customers that little bit more.
So whether you're a new customer, or renewing your cover, you're always guaranteed to get our best price. Just tell us your Clubcard number when you get a quote.
It's our way of saying thanks for continuing to shop at Tesco.
Redeem Clubcard vouchers to pay for your Tesco Bank Home Insurance
- Get a quote online or over the phone.
- Tell us your Clubcard number when you're asked.
- Pay for your policy using a credit or debit card.
- We'll send you a form to return with your Clubcard vouchers; use as many Clubcard vouchers as you like, up to the policy premium.
- We'll refund the value of your Clubcard vouchers back to the account you paid with.
Terms and conditions: paying with Clubcard vouchers
If you'd like to use your Clubcard vouchers to pay for Tesco Bank Home Insurance, here's what you need to know:
- What's the maximum amount of Clubcard vouchers you can redeem? Simple: it just can't be more than the premium printed on your redemption form.
- Your vouchers must be valid and in date - we can't accept any that are damaged, defaced, copied or altered.
- The Clubcard holder must live at the same address as the policyholder.
- Tesco Bank Home Insurance can't accept responsibility for Clubcard vouchers that are not received.
- If you have change from your Clubcard vouchers, you'll have this credited to your Clubcard account; it'll show up on your next Clubcard statement.
- Every £1 voucher will be redeemed as £1 of payment for your insurance premium.
Tell us when your insurance is due for renewal
We're giving away 125 Clubcard points!
Just tell us your car, home or pet insurance renewal month, or all three, on our renewal dates website so that we can contact you at the right time with our latest offers and deals.
If you're a Clubcard customer, you will get 125 Clubcard points if you enter your dates here, by 18 February 2014. Simply enter your Clubcard number on the renewals website. Conditions apply.
See full terms and conditions on the renewals microsite.
Go to renewals microsite.