Hints & Tips
Tesco Bank Home Insurance - cover with you in mind
Five-star Defaqto rated
Tesco Bank Home Insurance comes with a comprehensive range of standard features, including unlimited buildings cover and is five-star rated by the independent researchers at Defaqto.
There is a free £30 Tesco Gift Card for new customers with a Clubcard who buy combined buildings and contents cover direct from Tesco Bank. Offer ends 28 October 2014. Quote HOME30 today!
Note for direct mail customers: Please use the promotional code HOME30
The offer is not available if you get a quote or purchase from any price comparison websites, including Tesco Compare.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Clubcard number must be provided during quote. One offer per customer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. If you cancel your policy within the first 14 days you will not receive the Tesco Gift Card. The Tesco Gift Card will be posted (no duplicates will be sent) to the policyholder's address within 6 weeks of the policy purchase date.
Tesco Bank Home Insurance is arranged and administered by Tesco Bank and is underwritten by a select range of insurers.
A guaranteed Clubcard discount, plus…
- UK-based claims and emergency helplines - both open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Unlimited buildings cover as standard - so your home's structure and fixtures and fittings can be repaired, rebuilt or replaced.
- £75,000 new-for-old contents cover. Peace of mind that your belongings are covered. You can choose to increase this to £100,000 for an additional premium.
- Alternative accommodation for you and your family if your home isn't safe to live in.
- Garden contents - up to £1,500 cover on garden items such as barbecues and lawnmowers.
- Belongings at university or college - loss or damage to contents in halls of residence or term-time accommodation.
- Valuable items in the home covered as standard; the exact amount depends on your policy limits.
- One year guarantee on home repairs carried out by insurer-appointed builders.
- Five-star rated by Defaqto.
- Tailor your cover by adding optional extras, e.g. extended accidental damage cover or cover away from home.
If you'd like to extend your cover with optional extras or higher limits, you'll simply pay an additional premium.
The Clubcard discount doesn't apply to Home Emergency cover and Family Legal Guard.
Monetary levels, excesses and exclusions apply. For full details of cover and exclusions please read the policy documents.More
Need a little more from your Tesco Bank Home Insurance?
Just choose the optional extras that are right for you - and only pay for the additional cover you need.
- Extended accidental damage cover, extra protection from unexpected accidents in your home.
- Cover away from home, protect your belongings when they're away from your home
- Bicycle cover, protect your bicycles while you're away from home
- Home Emergency cover, 24 hour cover for a range of emergency situations
- Family Legal Guard, legal expense insurance and access to a legal helpline
Monetary levels, excesses and exclusions apply. For full details of cover and exclusions please read the policy documents.
Home Emergency is provided by Interpartner Assistance SA and claims are handled by HomeServe Membership Ltd.
Family Legal Guard is underwritten by Ageas Insurance Limited.
Guaranteed discount for all Clubcard customers
We're always working hard to give our Clubcard customers that little bit more.
So whether you're a new customer, or renewing your cover, you're always guaranteed to get our best price. Just tell us your Clubcard number when you get a quote.
It's our way of saying thanks for continuing to shop at Tesco.
Tell us when your insurance is due for renewal
We're giving away 75 Clubcard points!
Just tell us your car, home or pet insurance renewal month, or all three, on our Renewals website so that we can contact you at the right time with our latest offers and deals.
If you're a Clubcard customer, you will get 75 Clubcard points if you enter your dates by 4 November 2014. Simply enter your Clubcard number on our Renewals website. Conditions apply.
Find out more on our Renewals website and to see our full terms and conditions.