Clubcard Credit Card for purchases
0% on purchases for 19 months and Clubcard points when you spend.
Now that's thinking smart.
Get 19 months of purchases at 0%. Want to transfer a balance? You can get 0% for 3 months, with a balance transfer fee of 2.9%.
- 0% on purchases for 19 months
- 0% on balance transfers for 3 months
- Clubcard points¹ wherever you use your card - plus normal Clubcard points when you shop at Tesco
- Get an instant decision on your application in less than 60 seconds
- 0% interest rates apply from account opening
You can transfer up to 95% of your credit limit
Representative example: 18.9%APR representative (variable) based on a credit limit of £1,200. Purchase rate 18.9% p.a. (variable)
¹ One point awarded for every £4 spent in each purchase transaction (£4 min). Must have available credit.
Tesco Clubcard points
Collect Clubcard points and get rewarded
It's simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You'll collect points on almost everything you buy, plus your credit card doubles as your Clubcard, so you'll get:
- Tesco stores - 5 Clubcard points for every £4 you spend.
- Tesco fuel - 5 Clubcard points for every £4 you spend (excludes Esso Fuel).
- Everywhere else - 1 Clubcard point for every £4 you spend.
Exchange your vouchers
Get money off at the till - or get up to four times the value when you exchange your vouchers with Clubcard Boost.
There are hundreds of Boost partners to choose from. Whether it's eating out, fun days out, travel offers or gift ideas. Many of the Boost partners get you up to four times the value of your vouchers, so you can exchange £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers for £10 in Boost tokens.
Collecting Clubcard points
- Collect 1 point in addition to your normal Clubcard points for each £4 you spend in a purchase transaction (the minimum purchase is £4).
- You must have available credit.
- You can't collect points on certain products at Tesco. The Tesco Clubcard website has more information on collecting points.
- The Clubcard scheme is administered by Tesco Stores who are responsible for fulfilling points.
Making life a little easier
Managing your Clubcard Credit Card is easy:
- UK call centre - we're here to help, 24-hours a day.
- Online banking - check your balance, see your purchases and make payments.
- Free text alerts - when you're approaching your credit limit.
- Card replacement and cash advance - if you lose your card while you're abroad.
representative 18.9%APR (variable)
Tesco Travel Money
There's no cash advance fee when you use your Purchases Clubcard Credit Card to buy Tesco Travel Money.
This is not available to Business Credit Card customers. Buying foreign currency from Tesco Travel Money with a Clubcard Credit Card will count towards your cash limit, but we'll treat it as a purchase transaction and charge interest at the purchase interest rate.
Tesco Travel Money is provided by Travelex.
Security and protection
Safe and sound
Your card's protected - to help look after you and your money. Just some of the safeguards include:
- Internet guarantee - as with all credit cards, you're protected by law. If someone commits online fraud with your card, you won't have to pay anything.
- Fraud alerts - if we spot any suspicious transactions, we'll contact you.
- Lost cards - if you lose your card overseas we'll replace it; we'll even arrange a cash advance if you need one.
- Tesco Bank Secure - get even more protection when you purchase online; simply register your card for this extra layer of security.
Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT.
Credit facilities available to over 18s and UK residents only subject to status.