Clubcard Credit Card for purchases
0% on purchases for 16 months
And Clubcard points on your purchases¹
Get 16 months of purchases at 0%. Want to transfer a balance? You can get 0% for 9 months, with a balance transfer fee of 2.9%.
- 0% on purchases for 16 months
- 0% on balance transfers for 9 months
- Clubcard points wherever you use your card – plus normal Clubcard points when you shop at Tesco
- 0% interest rates apply from account opening
You can transfer up to 95% of your credit limit
¹ One point awarded for every £4 spent in each purchase transaction (£4min). Must have available credit.
representative 16.9% APR (variable)
Based on a credit limit of £1,200
Purchase rate 16.9% p.a. (variable)
Please note your credit limit may vary depending on your circumstances
Tesco Clubcard points
Tesco Clubcard points
Collect Clubcard points and get rewarded
It's simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You'll collect points on almost everything you buy, plus your credit card doubles as your Clubcard, so you'll get:
- Tesco stores - five Clubcard points for every £4 you spend.
- Tesco fuel - five Clubcard points for every £4 you spend (excludes Esso Fuel).
- Everywhere else - one Clubcard point for every £4 you spend.
Exchange your vouchers
Get money off at the till - or get up to four times the value when you exchange your vouchers for Clubcard rewards.
There are hundreds of rewards to choose from. Whether it's eating out, fun days out, travel offers or gift ideas. Many of the rewards get you up to four times the value of your vouchers, so you can exchange £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers for £10 in reward tokens.
Collecting Clubcard points
- Collect one point in addition to your normal Clubcard points for each £4 you spend in a purchase transaction (the minimum purchase is £4).
- You must have available credit.
- You can't collect points on certain products at Tesco. The Tesco Clubcard website has more information on collecting points.
- The Clubcard scheme is administered by Tesco Stores which is responsible for fulfilling points.
Making life a little easier
Managing your Clubcard Credit Card is easy:
- UK call centre - we're here to help, 24-hours a day.
- Online banking - check your balance, see your purchases and make payments.
- Free text alerts - when you're approaching your credit limit.
- Card replacement and cash advance - if you lose your card while you're abroad.
representative 16.9%APR (variable)
Tesco Travel Money
The same goes for your foreign currency. There’s no cash advance fee when you use your Clubcard Credit Card to buy Tesco Travel Money.
This is not available to Business Credit Card customers. Buying foreign currency from Tesco Travel Money with a Clubcard Credit Card will count towards your cash limit, but we’ll treat it as a purchase transaction and charge interest at the purchase interest rate.
Tesco Travel Money is provided by Travelex.
Security and protection
Safe and sound
Your card's protected – to help look after you and your money. Just some of the safeguards include:
- Internet guarantee - as with all credit cards, you're protected by law. If someone commits online fraud with your card, you won't have to pay anything.
- Fraud alerts - if we spot any suspicious transactions, we’ll contact you.
- Lost cards - if you lose your card overseas we’ll replace it; we’ll even arrange a cash advance if you need one.
- Tesco Bank Secure - get even more protection when you purchase online; simply register your card for this extra layer of security.
Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT.
Credit facilities available to over 18s and UK residents only subject to status.