Purchases Credit Card
We’re now offering our longest ever 0% interest period on purchases for up to 28 months.
Some things can’t wait, but the cost of them can. Why not help spread the cost of your spending with our longest ever 0% interest period on purchases
- Representative rate18.9%APR (variable)
- Interest rate on purchases18.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit£1,200
Why choose a Tesco Bank Credit Card
Our longest ever 0% interest period on purchases
If you’re thinking about making much-needed home improvements or taking the trip of a lifetime, the Purchases Credit Card could help. With no interest to pay on purchases for up to 28 months from account opening, this card could help you spread the cost of those bigger purchases.
You'll collect Clubcard points when you shop with your credit card, plus your usual points in Tesco. Boost your vouchers with one of the Boost partners for fun-filled days out, or a meal with the family. Or turn them into Avios points and get away from it all.
Our UK teams are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Yes, even Christmas day.
Other customers have been asking:
Looking for something else?
- Credit cards
- Low APR Card
- Foundation Card
- No Fee Card
- Balance Transfer Card
- Money Transfer Card
- Premium Card
Key product information
Some things to remember
- For our Purchase Card, your credit limit, APR and introductory offer period may vary subject to your individual circumstances
- 0% interest rates apply from the day you opened your account
- To benefit from these 0% periods you must make your minimum payments in full, on time each month
- You can transfer up to 95% of your credit limit. You won’t be able to transfer a balance between Tesco Bank credit cards
- Available to over 18s and UK residents only, subject to status
Before applying, you should review the Summary Box for this product:
- Tesco Bank Purchases Card Summary Box PDF, 71kb
Tesco Bank Credit Cards are provided by: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT
What is APR?
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. It shows you how much your borrowing will cost over the period of an average year, over the term of your debt. It also helps you compare different cards on the market.
After a 0% period, the amount of interest you'll need to pay on any outstanding balances will be determined by the APR. Don't forget that the length of 0% period on your purchases and balance transfers might be different.
Collecting Clubcard points
How to collect Clubcard points with your Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card
It's simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You'll collect points on almost everything you buy.
- For the Premium Credit Card you collect 1 Clubcard point for every £1 spent (£1 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- For all our other credit cards you earn 1 Clubcard point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £8 spent (£8 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- There are some products at Tesco you can't collect points on. Find out more about collecting points at the Tesco Clubcard website. Clubcard points also can’t be collected on Tesco Travel Money purchases
- Earn rates are subject to change
- You must have available credit
- The Tesco Clubcard Scheme is administered by Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA, who are responsible for fulfilling points.