Money Transfer Credit Card
Transfer money from your credit card to your bank account with no interest to pay for up to 40 months.
Looking for more flexible options to help manage your finances? Our money transfer credit card gives you just that, letting you transfer money into your bank account so you can pay for things that you can’t with your credit card. Pay off the total transferred with the help of our longest 0% interest period on money transfers.
- Representative rate18.9%APR (variable)
- Interest rate on purchases18.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit£1,200
Why choose a Tesco Bank Credit Card
Pay money into your bank account from your credit card for more flexibility
If you’re looking for a more flexible way of managing your finances, our money transfer card could help. Transferring money directly into your bank account from your credit card allows you to use the money however you choose such as for a larger purchase that you can’t pay for with a credit card.
Once you’ve activated your card, arrange your money transfer using our mobile banking app, in online banking or by phone and the money will be in your bank account by the end of the next working day.
Our UK teams are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Yes, even Christmas day.
Other customers have been asking:
Looking for something else?
- Credit cards
- Low APR Card
- Foundation Card
- No Fee Card
- Purchases Card
- Balance Transfer Card
- Premium Card
Key product information
Some things to remember
- 0% interest rates apply from the day you opened your account
- Your credit limit, APR and introductory offer period may vary subject to your individual circumstances
- To benefit from these 0% interest periods you must make your minimum payments in full, on time each month
- You can transfer up to 95% of your available credit limit. You won’t be able to transfer a balance between Tesco Bank credit cards
- Our credit facilities are available to over 18s and UK residents only, subject to status
- Purchases made using money that has been transferred will not benefit from protection under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Section 75 protection is only available if you make the purchase with your credit card (please note that not all purchases are eligible for this protection).
Before applying, you should review the Summary Box (PDF) for this product:
Tesco Bank Credit Cards are provided by: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT
What is APR?
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. It shows you how much your borrowing will cost over the period of an average year, over the term of your debt. It also helps you compare different cards on the market.
After a 0% period, the amount of interest you'll need to pay on any outstanding balances will be determined by the APR. Don't forget that the length of 0% period on your purchases and balance transfers might be different.
Collecting Clubcard points
How to collect Clubcard points with your Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card
It's simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You'll collect points on almost everything you buy.
- For the Premium Credit Card you collect 1 Clubcard point for every £1 spent (£1 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- For all our other credit cards you earn 1 Clubcard point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £8 spent (£8 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- There are some products at Tesco you can't collect points on. Find out more about collecting points at the Tesco Clubcard website. Clubcard points also can’t be collected on Tesco Travel Money purchases
- Earn rates are subject to change
- You must have available credit
- The promoter of Tesco Clubcard is Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA, who are responsible for fulfilling points.