No Balance Transfer Fee Credit Card
Our card with a 0% balance transfer fee.
If you've got balances on other cards and you're paying a higher rate of interest, then our No Balance Transfer Fee Card could make the difference.
- Representative rate18.9%APR (variable)
- Interest rate on purchases18.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit£1,200
Why choose a Tesco Bank Credit Card?
Transfer your balance with no fee
It can take longer than you'd hoped to pay off a store or credit card, especially if you're paying a higher rate of interest. And if you're managing more than one, it can be hard to keep on top of it. You could simplify things by moving outstanding balances to our No Balance Transfer Fee Card.
Then you can enjoy the first 21 months with no interest to pay on balance transfers, so you can start to whittle away at it.
Our UK teams are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Yes, even Christmas day.
Other customers have been asking:
Looking for something else?
- Credit cards
- Low APR Card
- Foundation Card
- Purchases Card
- Balance Transfer Card
- Money Transfer Card
- Premium Card
Key product information
Some things to remember
- 0% interest rates apply from the day you opened your account
- To benefit from this 0% period you must make your minimum payments in full, on time each month.
- You can transfer up to 95% of your credit limit. You won’t be able to transfer a balance between Tesco Bank credit cards
- Our credit facilities are available to over 18s and UK residents only, subject to status
Before applying, you should review the Summary Box (PDF) for this product:
Tesco Bank Credit Cards are provided by: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT
What is APR?
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. It shows you how much your borrowing will cost over the period of an average year, over the term of your debt. It also helps you compare different cards on the market.
After a 0% period, the amount of interest you'll need to pay on any outstanding balances will be determined by the APR. Don't forget that the length of 0% period on your purchases and balance transfers might be different.
Collecting Clubcard points
How to collect Clubcard points with your Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card
It's simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You'll collect points on almost everything you buy.
- For the Premium Credit Card you collect 1 Clubcard point for every £1 spent (£1 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- For all our other credit cards you earn 1 Clubcard point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £8 spent (£8 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- There are some products at Tesco you can't collect points on. Find out more about collecting points at the Tesco Clubcard website. Clubcard points also can’t be collected on Tesco Travel Money purchases
- Earn rates are subject to change
- You must have available credit
- The Clubcard scheme is administered by Tesco stores, who are responsible for fulfilling points