Hints & Tips
Mortgages from Tesco Bank
Competitive rates and excellent service
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Like what you see?
We're right here in the UK, from 8am to 9pm on weekdays, and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays.
0845 217 2050
Minicom: 0845 055 0607
Information you'll need
Whether you apply for a Tesco Bank mortgage online or over the phone, we'll ask you for:
- Your personal details - your name, address, date of birth and contact details.
- Details of the property to be mortgaged - we need to know the year the property was built and the construction type, for example, brick or stone.
- Your employment details - for example, are you employed or self-employed?
- When you plan to retire - if the mortgage term you ask for extends into your retirement, we'll ask for evidence of income during your retirement.
- Your financial commitments and monthly expenditure - it's important the figures you give us are accurate. You may want to have loan or credit card statements, your monthly bank statements and a list of your monthly spending to hand.
- Your existing mortgage details - if you're remortgaging, we'll need to know the details of your current mortgage.
- Documents to verify what you've told us - once you've completed the application, we'll ask you for documents that verify the information you've given us. You'll find more information about the kind of documents we accept in Your Document Guide and in our Documentation check list.
If you decide not to take mortgage advice, this is called an 'Execution Only' application.
We've been named Moneynet's Best Direct Mortgage Provider 2015, our second year in a row.
We also won What Mortgage's Best Direct Lender in 2014.