Before you apply
Step 1 » Starting your application
Important: Please read before you apply
- If the loan is to repay other debt (refinancing), the minimum age is 22 years old
- For loans under £3,000, the maximum term is three years
- For loans under £15,000 the maximum term is five years, except for home improvements which is 10 years
- For loans over £15,000 the maximum term is 10 years, except for refinancing which is seven years
- Loans over £15,000 used to refinance existing debt are only available to homeowners
- For a joint application, the main applicant's bank details must be the named account used for making repayments
Step 2 » Are you eligible?
To apply you need to meet these requirements:
- Aged between 18 and 74, earning over £10,000 a year
- You're in full time employment with no probationary period or you've been self-employed for over two years or have a regular income e.g. pension
- You've lived in the UK at least three years
- You have a UK personal current account
Step 3 » During the application you'll need:
- Your bank details
- Details of your regular monthly income after tax
- Your credit and store card limits, current balances and time held
- Details of your other monthly outgoing expenses
- Your address details for the past three years
- Your current employer's address details (if applicable)
Important: We'll need your sort code, account number and name as it appears on your account.
Please ensure that you enter your bank account details correctly - if you supply us with incorrect account details it may lead to delays in assessing your application and issues regarding the transfer of funds to your account.
Such as council tax, mortgage/rent, other loans and Hire Purchase agreements.
Including halls of residence, lodgings and any other temporary residence
Step 4 » Confirmation
- I have read the eligibility and loan purpose information