Compare our credit cards
Got a purchase in mind? Want to transfer a balance? Or even get a card with a low APR on your purchases? Compare our credit card options side-by-side, and pick the perfect one for you.
Learn more about our range of credit cards
Key product information
Some things to remember
- 0% interest rates apply from the day you opened your account
- To benefit from these 0% periods you must make your minimum payments in full, on time each month
- You can transfer up to 95% of your credit limit
- Our credit facilities are available to over 18s and UK residents only, subject to status
Tesco Bank Credit Cards are provided by: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT
Collecting Clubcard points
How to collect Clubcard points with your Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card
It's simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You'll collect points on almost everything you buy. Plus, your credit card doubles as your Clubcard, so you'll get:
- 5 Clubcard points for every £4 you spend at Tesco stores
- 5 Clubcard points for every £4 you spend on Tesco fuel (excludes Esso Fuel)
- 1 Clubcard point for every £8 you spend almost everywhere else
Exchange your vouchers for an extra boost
Every three months, your Clubcard points are turned into vouchers.
You can get money off at the till using your vouchers, or boost their value by up to four times with Clubcard Boost.
There are hundreds of Boost partners to choose from, whether you want to eat out, enjoy a fun day with the family, take advantage of travel offers or gift ideas. And with many of them you can get up to four times the value of your original voucher - that's £10 in Boost tokens for £2.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers.
Clubcard points terms and conditions
- You can collect one point in addition to your normal Clubcard points for each £4 you spend in a purchase transaction in Tesco (the minimum purchase is £4)
- You can collect one point for every £8 you spend in a purchase transaction outside Tesco (the minimum purchase is £8)
- You must have available credit
- There are some products at Tesco you can't collect points on. Find out more about collecting points at the Tesco Clubcard website
- The Clubcard scheme is administrated by Tesco stores, who are responsible for fulfilling points
- Earn rates are subject to change