- Clubcard PricesClubcard Prices
Clubcard Prices are available for all currencies, just enter your Clubcard number on the next page. Full T&Cs below.
- Click & CollectClick & Collect
Collect for free from more than 500 Tesco stores.
- Home DeliveryHome Delivery
Free delivery on orders worth £500 or more.
Exchange rates may vary during the day and will vary whether buying in store, online or via phone.
Error: Please select if you have a Clubcard to continue
Do you have a Tesco Clubcard?
How much would you like?
Error: Please enter an amount between £75 and £2,500
Find a Store to get your Travel Money
With Click & Collect you can order your travel money online and pick it up from selected Tesco stores near you, or you can buy instantly from an in-store travel money bureau.
Enter a postcode or location
3 easy ways to purchase Travel Money
Click & Collect
- Order online and choose to collect from over 500 Tesco store locationsOrder online and choose to collect from over 500 Tesco store locations
- Pick a collection day that works for youPick a collection day that works for you
- Order euro or US DollarsOrder Euros or US Dollars before 2pm and you can pick-up from most stores the next day
- Order online by 2pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery (excludes bank and public holidays), to most parts of the UKOrder online by 2pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery (excludes bank and public holidays), to most parts of the UK
- Free delivery for orders of £500 or moreFree delivery for orders of £500 or more
- Secure delivery via Royal Mail Special DeliverySecure delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery
- Buy your foreign currency instantly in our travel money bureaux in selected Tesco stores across the UKBuy your foreign currency instantly in our travel money bureaux in selected Tesco stores across the UK
- Turn unspent travel money back into Pounds with our Buy Back serviceTurn unspent travel money back into Pounds with our Buy Back service
Best Travel Money Provider 2023/24
Now in it’s 26th year and voted for by the public, the Personal Finance Awards celebrate the best business and products in the UK personal finance market. We’re delighted that you voted us as Best Travel Money Provider 2023/24.
Click & Collect
Ordering and Collection
You can pick a collection date when you're ordering your money. Order before 2pm and you can pick up Euros and US Dollars from most Tesco Travel Money bureaux the next day. Other currencies can take up to five days. Alternatively, you can order any currency for next weekday delivery to most of the selected customer service desks.
Please make sure you collect your money within four days of your chosen date. If you don't, your order will be returned and your purchase will be refunded, minus a £10 administration charge.
What to bring
For security, travel money will need to be picked up by the person who placed the order.
You’ll also need to bring:
- a valid photo ID – either a passport, EU ID card, or full UK driving license (we do not accept provisional driving licenses)
- your order reference number
- the card you used to place the order (you’ll also need to know the card’s PIN)
We can send your travel money directly to you via secure Royal Mail Special Delivery. You can even pick the delivery date that suits you best.
We also offer next-day home delivery on all currencies to most parts of the UK if ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
£4.99 for orders of £75 - 149.99
£3.95 for orders of £150 - 499.99
Free for orders of £500 or more
- You’ll need to make sure there’s someone at home to sign for your delivery.
- Bank holidays and public holidays will affect delivery times.
- We are unable to cancel or amend home delivery orders after they have been placed.
Clubcard Prices are available on the sell rate only for currencies in stock online, on your date of purchase. The Clubcard Price will be better than the standard rate advertised online on the date of purchase. When purchasing online you must enter a valid Clubcard number to obtain the Clubcard Price rate. Exchange rates may vary whether buying in store, online or by phone.
Clubcard Prices apply to foreign currency notes in stock on your date of online purchase. Due to constant market and currency fluctuations, rates on the date of purchase cannot be compared to another day’s rates. The actual rate you receive may vary depending on market fluctuations. Clubcard data is captured by Travelex on behalf of Tesco Bank.
Buying foreign currency using a credit or debit card
No matter how you purchase your travel money, whether it be in store, online or over the phone, you will not be charged any card handling fee by us. However, regardless of your card type, your card provider may apply fees, e.g. cash advance fees or other fees, so please check with them before you purchase your travel money.
Click & Collect cancellations
You can cancel a Click & Collect order any time prior to collection. We'll refund you with the full Sterling amount that you paid for your order, unless you cancel less than 24 hours before your collection date, in which case we'll charge a £10 late cancellation fee.
We are unable to refund any fees charged by your card issuer, so please contact them if you have any further queries.
When you get home, we'll buy your travel money back
Let us turn your unspent holiday money into Pounds. It couldn't be simpler.
Just pop into one of our in-store Travel Money Bureaux when you get home. We buy back all the currencies we sell in most banknote values and also the Multi-currency Cash Passport™. Buy back rates may vary during the day.
It doesn't matter where you bought your travel money, even if it wasn't from a Tesco Travel Money Bureau, we'll still buy it back.
How our Price Match works
If you find a better exchange rate advertised by another provider within three miles of your chosen Tesco Travel Money Bureau, on the same day, we'll match it.
Price Match only applies in store on a like-for-like basis on sell transactions and does not apply to any exchange rate advertised online or by phone. This is not available in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to verify the rate you have found and the three mile distance (using an appropriate route planning tool).
See full terms and conditions below.
Tesco Travel Money is provided by Travelex
Tesco Travel Money ordered in store is provided by Travelex Agency Services Limited. Registered No. 04621879. Tesco Travel Money ordered online or by telephone is provided by Travelex Currency Services Limited. Registered No. 03797356. Registered Office for both companies: Worldwide House, Thorpewood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
Multi-currency Cash Passport is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard® International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
How much travel money will I need?
Whether it’s a burger in Brisbane or a taxi in Toronto, get a feel for how far your travel money might go with our foreign currency guides. We’ll help you manage your travel budget like a pro.