Get Travel Insurance you can trust for your next big adventure as well as a discount for Tesco Clubcard members. With COVID-19 cover before your trip and while you’re away.
Learn more about our policies and get a quote to cover you for things like medical expenses, cancelling or cutting your trip short and baggage or valuables.
Tesco Bank Travel Insurance is arranged and administered by Rock Insurance Services Limited and underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance S.A. UK Branch.
Why choose Tesco Bank Travel Insurance?
- Choose from Economy or our 5 Star Defaqto rated Standard and Premier cover Single and Annual Multi Trip policies. Monetary limits, excesses and exclusions apply.Choose from Economy or our 5 Star Defaqto rated Standard and Premier cover Single and Annual Multi Trip policies. Monetary limits, excesses and exclusions apply.
- With Clubcard Prices, Clubcard members get a 10% discount when you buy direct. Discount doesn’t apply to Later Life cover or add-ons. Just enter your Clubcard number when you get your quote.With Clubcard Prices, Clubcard members get a 10% discount when you buy direct. Discount doesn’t apply to Later Life cover or add-ons. Just enter your Clubcard number when you get your quote.
- Kids under 18 go free on Single and Annual Multi Trip policies. More about family travel insuranceKids under 18 go free on Single and Annual Multi Trip policies
More about family travel insurance
- You could save on our Travel Insurance if you buy Tesco Travel Money firstYou could save on our Travel Insurance if you buy Tesco Travel Money first Find out more
Standard and Premier cover
Types of trip cover
Only plan on one holiday in the next 12 months? Buy cover for the length of your trip only and have protection from cancellation from the moment you buy.
If you plan on taking two or more trips in the next 12 months, Annual Multi Trip cover can offer greater convenience than Single Trip cover.
Designed for longer trips abroad up to 18 months, often to multiple countries. You may find this type of cover is right for you if you’re planning a gap year or career break.
The power to get holiday cover for less
Clubcard members get a 10% discount when you buy direct. Discount doesn’t apply to Later Life cover or add-ons. Just enter your Clubcard number when you get your quote.
Get access to a doctor virtually
Available with our Single Trip and Annual Multi Trip policies, choose Premier cover and you'll have access to an English speaking GP on the phone or via an app. This comes as standard for our Backpacker and Later Life products.
10% off our Travel Insurance when you buy Tesco Travel Money
As a little thank you, when you buy your travel money with us, we’ll give you a voucher code for 10% off our Travel Insurance. The code is for new policies only when you buy direct and must be used by 31 January 2024.
Plus, Clubcard members can get this discount as well as their Clubcard discount. These are applied consecutively.
Tesco Travel Money is provided by Travelex.
COVID-19 cover includes
- If you have to cancel or cut short your trip as a result of contracting COVID-19.If you have to cancel or cut short your trip as a result of contracting COVID-19.
- Medical treatment if you contract COVID-19 abroad.Medical treatment if you contract COVID-19 abroad.
- If you’ve got to return home early because the region you’re in goes into lockdown.If you’ve got to return home early because the region you’re in goes into lockdown.
Remember to check the latest Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and local authorities travel advice before you go. We don't include cover for cancellation where the FCDO or local authorities advise against travel. For full details of the COVID-19 cover provided on our policies take a look at the policy booklets. Monetary limits, excesses and exclusions apply.
Quick answers to common questions
Getting set up
Just applied for Travel Insurance? Here's what you might need to get started.
Managing your policy
Some of our commonly asked questions about Travel Insurance.
Something's not right
Not sure about something on your policy? We're here to help.
Help for existing customers
If you’re an existing customer you can find information, ways to get in touch with us or start a claim here.
It’s important that you review the full policy document for your Travel Insurance policy. It contains details of cover, exclusions and limitations of your travel insurance. Monetary limits and excesses apply.
The Insurance Product Information Documents summarise the key features, benefits and exclusions of cover.
Information about additional cover
The Insurance Product Information documents summarise the key features, benefits and exclusions of our additional cover.
How we collect and use your personal data
Tesco Personal Finance PLC (trading as Tesco Bank) acts as an intermediary for this policy. The policy is arranged and administered by ROCK Insurance Services Limited (ROCK) and underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance SA UK Branch (IPA UK) whose ultimate parent company is AXA Partners Holding SA. You can find out more about how ROCK will process and share your data in their Privacy Notice.
ROCK will also share data with IPA UK so that they can underwrite your policy and if you make a claim. You can find out more about how IPA UK will process your data in the ‘Data Protection Notice and Fraud’ section of the Policy Wording document and by visiting the AXA Assistance website.
Travel Money offer additional T&Cs
The voucher code should be entered or quoted when you buy your travel insurance – there is no cash alternative. The code is not valid if you buy through any cashback or price comparison website and only one voucher code can be used per quote. The discount cannot be applied to existing policies or renewals. Not available with Tesco colleague discount and doesn’t apply to Later Life policies or product add-ons. The voucher code can’t be used in conjunction with any other voucher codes or promotional offers.
Tesco Travel Money ordered in store is provided by Travelex Agency Services Limited. Registered No. 04621879. Tesco Travel Money ordered online or by telephone is provided by Travelex Currency Services Limited. Registered No. 03797356. Registered Office for both companies: Worldwide House, Thorpewood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.