Making a payment to your Tesco Bank Loan
You can make a payment towards your loan to:
- Make an overpayment – we’ll automatically use any overpayments to reduce the term of your loan, unless you’ve previously asked us to reduce your monthly payment instead.
- Settle your loan – once you’ve got your early settlement figure, you can make your final loan payment using the link below.
- Pay any arrears on your account - whether a payment is missed, delayed from a payment break, or you just want to make a contribution towards your payment plan.
What you'll need:
- Your loan account number and sort code - you’ll find these on your annual statement, original loan letter or you can log on to Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App
- Your debit card details - this will need to be in your name and registered to the same address as your loan