Different ways to travel
Thinking of taking some time off soon?
There are many different types of holidays available these days. Low-budget airlines make it possible to fly to many destinations at very affordable rates, sometimes even last minute. With so many places to choose from, each with its own charm and favoured activities, our articles can help you find the right holiday type for you.
- Different ways to travel - Of course, flying isn't the only way to travel. Travelling by bicycle, train or boat can make the trip itself as rewarding as the stay at the destination, and can be kinder to the environment as well.
- Working holidays - If you really want to get to know the local culture and stay for a longer period, a working holiday is a great choice.
- Ecotourism - There are several things you can do to make sure the destination stays as appealing to future travellers through responsible travel choices.
- Top 10 Spring holiday breaks - Whether it's culture, history, shopping, skiing or cycling you're after, we can recommend several destinations for a quick spring break.
- Top 10 Summer breaks - With the warmer weather, try your hand at water sports, go on walking tours or simply relax at any of our recommended summer break destinations.
Whichever type of holiday you choose, make sure you're prepared by making all the necessary arrangements before you go on holiday, including packing all the right things, getting a travel visa and taking out the right level of travel insurance.