Extended accidental damage
What you get...
Accidents happen, so this option is designed to cover your buildings, contents - or both.
- DIY mishaps
- Spills and breakages
- Cover your buildings, contents or both
Simply pay an additional premium to get the right level of accidental cover that you need
Tesco Bank Home Insurance is arranged and administered by Tesco Bank and is underwritten by a select range of insurers.
Accidental damage for buildings
Add this optional extra and you're covered for the cost of many unexpected, sudden accidents that could damage your building, fixtures or fittings.
Just some of the things you're covered for include:
- Putting your foot through the ceiling when you're in the loft
- Smashing a hammer through the wall when you're hanging a picture
- Scorching the kitchen worktop when you place a hot pan on it
Accidental damage for contents
You work hard to fill your home with nice things - so it makes sense to keep them that way. You'll be covered for the cost of unexpected, sudden accidents that damage your contents. For example:
- Knocking over a vase when you're dusting
- Your sofa gets ruined by a wine spill
- A pot of paint gets spilled on your carpet
Monetary levels, excesses and exclusions apply. For full details of cover and exclusions please read the policy documents.