How to use less energy in the home
Saving energy in your home can be achieved through small changes.
- Turn appliances off, don't leave them on standby.
- Only boil as much water as you need, don't boil a full kettle every time.
- Where possible shower instead of having a bath.
- Insulate your loft to prevent heat loss from the roof and save energy and money.
- Install low energy bulbs.
- When you are replacing appliances buy energy saving models.
for more information on saving energy in the home visit www.tesco.com/greenerliving
Have a question, need to make a claim, renew your policy or access to 24hr helplines?
Clubcard Price Promise
Get an exclusive discount if you are a Clubcard customer. Just quote your number when you apply.