Get a Home Insurance quote
Step 1 - Important information
- Please read the policy documents to ensure that the policy meets your needs, and that you understand how your personal data will be processed.
- For details of who we are and the service we provide, please read our Terms of Business Agreement [PDF, 47KB].
- If you cancel your policy at any time after the first 14 days a cancellation fee of £20 will apply.
- For cancellation rights and the refunds that apply, please read the Cancellation section of the Policy documents.
- If you do not answer any questions honestly, withhold information or do not select the correct level of cover to replace 'as new' your contents and valuables, personal possessions, specified items and bicycles, we may refuse to pay your claim, pay only part of your claim, and/or void your policy.
- If any of the information that you provide in your application changes during the policy year you must tell us. You may be asked to pay an additional premium. An administration fee of £15.75 will also apply.
Tesco Bank Home Insurance is arranged and administered by Tesco Bank and is underwritten by a select range of insurers.
Step 2 - Guaranteed Clubcard discount
- Clubcard customers get a guaranteed discount so remember to enter your Clubcard number.