Car insurance explained
The world of car insurance can often be confusing. We can help you navigate through the jargon and doublespeak to give you honest and impartial car insurance information.
From the types of cover available, facts for non-British drivers, even what your No Claims Discount (NCD) means, we have it covered, literally.
- Car insurance types - what suits your need
- Car insurance groups explained
- Gender neutral car insurance premiums
- Tips for getting cheaper car insurance
- What affects your car insurance premiums
- No-claims discount explained
- How you get rewarded for your no-claims bonus
- Advice for non-British drivers to get car insurance
- Student insurance
- What is 'fronting'?
- Performance cars - what affects their insurance
- Left hand drive vs right hand drive for insurance
- Car clubs in the UK