Get a car insurance quote
- Remember to enter your Clubcard number to get your guaranteed discount.
- Make sure you give us the correct information during your quote. It affects your cover and any claims you make.
- Read your policy documents to make sure that the policy meets your needs. You'll find information about refunds and your cancellation rights in the cancellation section of the car insurance policy booklet.
Car insurance key policy information [PDF, 63KB]
Car insurance policy booklet [PDF, 139KB]
- The services we provide, who we are and cancellation fees:
Terms of business agreement [PDF, 34KB]
- If your information changes in the policy year, you need to tell us. There's an admin fee of £20 for this, and you may have to pay a higher premium.
- At quotation, renewal and when some policy amendments are requested, we'll obtain information about you from credit reference agencies to check your credit status and identity. These searches will appear on your credit report but won't affect your credit rating. The agencies will record our enquiries and these searches may be visible to other lenders. Read the Data Privacy Notice [PDF, 63KB] which explains how the information provided is used and shared. By continuing, you agree that the data you provide can be used in this way.
Tesco Bank Car Insurance is arranged and administered by Tesco Bank and is underwritten by a select range of insurers.